You may face the issue where you have an integrated google calendar in School Loop that is no longer updating or has stopped synchronizing, meaning new events are no longer showing on the website as they should.
1. Check the Integration page and re-enable the Calendar
The first check to make when troubleshooting this type of issue is to ensure that the affected calendar is enabled on the integration page. If it is, it is recommended that you attempt disabling it and re-enabling it before proceeding with further checks.
Please follow the steps in the article New Events in Integrated Google calendar are not Showing on the School's Website to perform these changes.
2. Does an error appear during re-enabling?
You may face the following error when attempting to re-enable the calendar:
If this is the case, please follow the steps in the article Error when Re-enabling Google Calendar Integration to solve it.
3. Recreate the calendar
As a last resort, you may also choose to recreate the calendar, which should prevent any issues during the integration. Note that you may also export and import all existing events to keep your data. To do so, please follow the instructions below:
- Export events from the affected calendar
- Create a new calendar
- Import events from the original calendar
- Integrate the new calendar with School Loop
- Note that past events are not synced, as noted in the article above.
- Make sure to share the newly created calendar with people who require access to publish or edit events.
4. Open a Support ticket
If after performing these troubleshooting steps, you find that the calendar is still not syncing properly, please open a support ticket and provide evidence of the issue and the troubleshooting steps you did.
Note that the article Calendar - Troubleshooting Article contains information about the internal procedures and checks for agents dealing with this specific type of issue, as well as other calendar-related problems.