School Loop Web 1.0.46, released on 4 February 2022
- Fixed the issue where an associate user can't select other minisites as a news source
- Fixed the issue where multiple users are unable to load some of the recent messages they’ve received/sent due to the following error: [Error: Message could not be loaded]
School Loop Web 1.0.45, released on 26 January 2022
- Fixed the issue where the Custom HTML module was not displaying correctly and its size could not be adjusted
- Fixed the issue where files embedded in an iframe are not displayed properly and they don't respond to size changes.
- Fixed the issue where the template header image doesn't work when applied on site.
- Fixed the issue where the inline CSS is lost after being saved for the Text Module and tags are converted to <p>
School Loop Web 1.0.44, released on 7 January 2022
- Fixed the issue where not all streams and buffers are being closed after use and this causes outages.
- Fixed the issue where the SMTP server refuses to connect.
- Fixed an issue where the first gradebook in the list does not have an option to delete it.
- Fixed the issue where the Daily parent email does not have an academic section (grades).
- Fixed the issue where the Custom HTML module height is shortened on the published page.
- Fixed the issue where the email firstname.lastname@example.org is not working.
- Fixed the issue where the Division tag was replaced by a paragraph tag in the custom codes for accordions.
- Fixed the issue where tables disappear on the published page when viewed from mobile.
- Fixed the issue where the carousel module does not work properly on the internal pages.
School Loop Web 1.0.41, released on 31 October 2021:
- Fixed the issue where an attachment in loop mail has an HTTPS URL, but the email sent to the user has an HTTP URL.
- Fixed the issue where the video embedded in the Text Module disappears after a second click.
- Fixed the issue where SchoolService.load() was entering an infinite loop if an exception is thrown after the school is loaded.
- Fixed the issue where the LoaderThreadPool min and max sizes are hardcoded to 1 and they became configurable.
- Fixed the issue where Loopmail editor fails pasting when there is a period.
- Fixed the issue where the student tracker filter doesn't work with a number with decimal points.
|Description of Issue||Jira ID||Affected version|
|Support Tools -> User Report not working||SCLOOPW-1||1.0.42|
|New district site shows "System Restarting" page||SCLOOPW-610||1.0.42|
Login error shows when using Admin Center to log in to school website
|Not able to update the start date for the district||SCLOOPW-613||1.0.42|
Agents can check new and past releases using this link