You may face an issue where all your classes/courses and students appear as dropped. They are all crossed out but you can still see all the scores of the Students. Due to this, the Students can't see grades from their side when logging into their own School Loop portal.
This issue can occur when there is some discrepancy in the data that was recently imported from the Student Information System (SIS), where a new Teacher entry with the same name, but a different ID was added in the SIS, which automatically created a new account in School Loop for this new Teacher and the Courses got assigned to this new Teacher. Due to this, it also appears that the new Teacher has an active Schedule in School Loop.
You need to be a School Admin or Principal in School Loop to perform the below steps and get the ID updated in the School Loop systems:
- Login to your Admin/Principal account in School Loop
- Search for the Teacher by typing the Teacher's name in the
Member Searcharea at the top and click
- Multiple accounts for the Teacher (who is facing the issue) will be seen. Note the IDs of these accounts by clicking on
View Accountfor each of them:
- The account/s with the incorrect ID will be shown as
- You can find and confirm the correct ID for the Teacher from your SIS and open a Support ticket with us with the information on the name of the Teacher and which is the correct ID for the Teacher, so that we can update the ID accordingly in our system.
Agents can refer to the Edit Teacher ID article to update the ID.
Our Support team will update you on the ticket that the ID has been updated in the School Loop system. Post this update, once the next SIS import has occurred for your school (usually by the next business day), the Classes for the Teacher will be assigned to the appropriate account and the Students will no longer be shown as dropped.