You want to add multiple (3 or 4) Buttons placed between other modules to your School Loop site's Homepage:
Below prerequisites should be met before proceeding with the addition of the Buttons:
- Your District should have Advanced Senior District Webmasters Rights enabled.
- You should have Senior District Webmaster rights.
- Your homepage's template is a premium template that supports CheekyBoard.
In case you are not clear with the location of where the buttons need to be placed, you can login to your School Loop account with Senior District Webmaster rights, click
Site Center under
Toolbox, click on the homepage that you want to modify, click on any module on the page, and click on the drop-down button on the top-left for that module, which will display the hierarchy of the modules, thus making it easier for you to understand the placement of the new buttons:
Follow the below steps to add the Buttons to your Homepage:
- Login to your School Loop account with Senior District Webmaster rights.
- Click on the homepage that you want to modify.
- Hover over the module above which the buttons need to be added and click on the
+(plus) sign above the module:
Insert Moduledialog is opened. Click on the
- Select either
Cheekyboard 1x3 Paddingor
Cheekyboard 1x4 Paddingas per your requirement to add 3 or 4 buttons. It will create a single row and 3 or 4 columns (as per your selection) with each column having it's own showcase module:
- Click on one of the newly created showcase modules:
- Click on the down arrow in the toolbox at the top of the page:
- Select the
Buttonmodule on the
- The button is inserted right below the showcase module that was selected in the previous steps:
- Select the same showcase module that was selected in step 8.
- Click the trash icon in the toolbox to delete the showcase module:
- Repeat steps 8 to 13 for each of the remaining showcase modules to add the other buttons.
Previewto see if the changes are coming up as expected. If everything looks good, then, click
Note: If more buttons are to be added in this same module, then, they will be stacked under these existing buttons.
The buttons have been added successfully to your School Loop site's homepage.
In case there are any issues after publishing the changes, you can revert to a previous version of the page.