You are a Teacher in School Loop with an active Course and are using a custom grade scale for a Gradebook in the Course. For example, part of the custom grade scale looks like this:
- B- grade is for Students with a score of 70% to 74%
- C+ grade is for Students with a score of 65% to 69%
- C grade is for Students with a score of 60% to 64%
Students with a C+ grade and lower are automatically highlighted/shaded in red/pink in your Gradebook. You would like to change this setting so that Students below some other lower percentage/grade (C and lower grades in this example) are the only ones that are highlighted in the Gradebook.
- School Loop has a default setting for highlighting Students in the Gradebook with grades below 70% irrespective of the letter grade that is defined corresponding to 70% in the custom grade scale.
- There is currently no setting in School Loop to change this threshold value based on either percentage or grade letters.
- The highlighting can't be turned off either for any Gradebooks.
- You can stay tuned for updates regarding new features by visiting our School Loop Help Center.