Teachers can send LoopMail messages regarding Grades, Assignments, etc. to Students belonging to their Course/s. Some Students might report that LoopMail messages are not being received by them and think that it might be due to a difference of spelling in their name in the School Loop system.
- If the issue of LoopMail is around the Progress Report/Grades not being received by the Student, then, the Teacher can publish a Progress Report with a message for their course and send it to all Students. This will confirm the LoopMail not being received is for which Student/s.
- Teachers can send a test LoopMail message to the Students who are not receiving the LoopMail messages and confirm directly with the Students if they have received the same. If needed, you can later recall the test message.
- When typing a Student's name in the
BCCfield of the LoopMail message, if no users with the Student's name come up, then, that means that the Student is not registered on School Loop. The Student needs to register for access to LoopMail and other School Loop portal features.
Note: It is possible that the Student's name comes up in the Teacher's Gradebook/s, but the Student is not registered on School Loop.
- If the ID of the Student is different in their profile/account than what comes up when typing the Student name in LoopMail, then, that can be ignored during any troubleshooting (as long as the Student is receiving LoopMail):
- Agents can auto-login into the Teacher and Student accounts to see which LoopMails were sent and received and confirm if there's an issue with LoopMail.
- Agents can check the Users are not Receiving Emails from School Loop article for further troubleshooting.
The Students should receive the LoopMail messages sent by the Teachers.
In case there are any Students who are still not receiving LoopMail messages, then, open a Support request with the below information:
- Name of the Student/s who are not receiving the LoopMail messages.
- Name of the Teacher/s who are sending the LoopMail messages.
- Name of the Course/s for which the LoopMail messages are not received.
- Subject/s, date, and time of the LoopMail messages that were sent but not received.