After a school demo site has been created, you would now like to import some data and populate all the Students, Teachers, Courses, Sections, etc. information on that site.
- The process to import the data is the same as what is done for any other School in the District when a new school year is started.
- The data (for the demo school) in your Student Information System (SIS) can be any dummy data or a full/partial copy of your production data.
- To do the data import, Sloopy should be installed and configured.
- Any other configuration changes that are needed can be made by referring to the Updating Data Import Configuration for New School Year article.
- The information from the SIS should be extracted for the demo school and ready for import. The import task should be automated.