After logging into your School Loop Student portal, you cannot view one or more Assignments that have been published by your Teachers for different Courses.
- All Assignments have to be published by the Teachers, in order for them to be available for viewing and submitting by the Students.
- Assignments can be viewed by the Students on the School Loop portal in Tasks: Current Assignments, portal Calendar, individual Classroom, and from Progress Report (if it has been graded and published by the Teacher).
- Assignments can also be viewed on the School Loop mobile application.
- In the case that a Teacher has edited an Assignment, then, you will only see the newer/edited version of the Assignment.
- If an Assignment has been deleted by the Teacher, then, it will no longer be seen in your Student portal.
If the Assignment/s is/are not visible in the portal in either of the provided locations, then open a Support request with us. The request should mention the Course/s and the Assignment/s that cannot be seen.