A Student's class/section for a Course has been changed to a new class in the Student Information System (SIS), but the Student still shows in the old class in School Loop.
This issue can occur due to a problem with the SIS imports that were done after the changes were made in the SIS.
This issue can be fixed by a District Admin, who can follow the below steps for the same:
- Verify that the Student's Section has been updated to the new one in the SIS
- Check the last data import status
- Make sure Sloopy is properly installed and configured
- Make sure the data extract from SIS is formatted correctly
- Troubleshoot any data import issues