Where to submit work
The two most common places students will find the links to submit work are:
1. Tasks: Current Assignments - in the left column of your portal homepage
Click anywhere in the row showing the assignment title to reveal the assignment details, then look for the Submit Work links.
2. Weekly Calendar - also in the left column of your portal homepage
Just like the option above, click the row showing the assignment title to reveal the assignment details and the Submit Work links.
Other locations where students may submit work
- My Calendar: hover over any assignment title and you'll find the Submit Work links.
- Class Sites: use the menu located near the top right of any page in your account to access your class sites and then look for your assignments under either the Classroom or Curriculum tabs
Choosing files or links to submit
Students may submit work from:
1. My Locker - any file or link you've saved in your School Loop Locker
Check the box next the to work you'd like to turn in and then click the Submit button above the locker contents.
2. Device - files stored on the hard drive of your computer
If you need help or have questions about submitting your file, you can use the Quick Links on the right side of the submission page. You can use the teacher link to send a LoopMail, or you can get help from School Loop staff.
Review Your Submissions
1. Click the Dropbox icon at the top of your portal
Your Dropbox lists a Date/Time Stamp for all the assignments you've turned in and includes a link to download the file in case you misplaced the original. If you submitted a link then you can visit the link as well.
Submit Work FAQs
Q: Can I submit work with an iPad?
A: Yes, but you're going to need our iPad App.
Q: What happens if I resubmit work to an assignment?
A: The previous submission will be replaced. Remember, each submission is time stamped so teachers will know when you turned in that work.
Q: Is it possible to submit work from my Google Drive account?
A: Yes, if your district has enabled this feature. If so, your Google Drive will appear as another folder in your Locker. See our help page about how to use Google Drive with School Loop.
Q: I have Google Drive installed on my computer. Can I submit files from there?
A: Yes and no. Files with the .gdoc and .gsheet extension may be turned in but will be useful to your teacher only if they also have Google Drive installed on their computer and you've given your teacher permission to view that file. Please check with your teacher about submitting these types of files. It maybe best if you first download your Google Document as a PDF or other common file type and submit that instead.
You can also submit a link directly to the online file. Your teacher can open it as long as you've shared it.