Create A New Tracker
- Click the View All link on the right side of the Student Tracker section on your portal.
Click the Add Tracker button to create a Tracker. Students can be added to the Tracker after it is created.
Enter the name, description and type for your tracker.
Click the Create button.
Add and Remove Members
- Click the View All link in the Student Tracker section of your portal.
- Click on the name of the Tracker. You may also click on the title of the Tracker listed in your portal.
- Click Add Members to select from a list of students or skip to step 4 to upload.
- Click Upload Members to upload a list of student ID's
To remove members:
- Click the Remove Members link.
- Check the box next to the names of the students that you want to remove.
- Click the Removed Selected button.
Q: Can I change my tracker to school wide after I create it?
A: Yes. You can edit the details after the Tracker has been created.
Q: Who can create High Priority Trackers?
A: Only Admins can create High Priority Trackers.
Q: What does 'Upload Members' do?
A: Upload Members is a convenient way to upload multiple students using a plain text file with student ID numbers. See the Help page about Tracker Features and Uses for more information about this feature.