Hot News/Publish News for Administrators and Staff
Each weekday morning a Hot News email is sent to all administrators and staff members. The daily emails include:
- Add General Event and Publish News links
- School and Group News
- Account Management
- Group discussions and projects
- Access to Student Records and Student Tracker (Plus)
- Access to LoopMail, Personal Lockers, News and Groups (Plus)
Note: LoopMail, Student Trackers,and Parent Directory are not available to Standard sites. These links only work for sites using our School Loop Plus product.
Q: Why am I not receiving the daily email?
A: Go through this checklist
- You must have a registered account with a valid email address.
- Check your Spam or Junk mail folders to see if the daily emails are there.
- Whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org. For many email clients this simply involves adding the email address to the Contact list or address book. Click here for a site that has a list of instructions for many different email clients.
Q: How do I opt out of or unsubscribe to the daily email?
A: Users who prefer to login to check their accounts rather than receive a daily email can do so by turning off the Receive Daily Email feature. This feature is located on your Account Management page.
- Click the Settings button at the top right of any page in your portal.
- Click the Change button to the right of "Receive Daily Emails".
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.