The default (traditional) progress report supports teachers using points-based, or percentage-based grading. Traditionally, the grades are A, B, C, D and F. Numeric to letter grade conversions can be customized using the grade scale per course and even per student.
The traditional progress report includes:
(1) Current Summary Grade - Based on published grades
(2) Percentage Score - Current percent score as affected by weighting (if applicable)
(3) Last Published - Date and time that scores were last published
(4) Assignment Category - Category for the assigned work
(5) Assignment Title - Title of the assigned work
(6) Score - Points earned on assigned work
(7) Grade Trend - Displays data from the first published grade to the most recent
(8) Score Per Category - Displays current categories in use, percent score per category, and weighted percent of a category if weighting is applied.
(9) Grade Scale - Applied grading scale for the course and/or student
(10) Grade Legend - Displays custom codes