School Loop can automatically sync assignments created by Teachers in Google Classroom, so that management of assignments is easier for Teachers. This article provides the steps for the integration of Google Classroom and School Loop for the assignments.
- You have a Teacher School Loop account
- The Google Classroom integration has been enabled by your District
- Login to your Teacher School Loop account
- Click on Google Classroom:
- If you have not already linked, then, you will see the option of Connect to Google Classroom, which will take you through the authentication process for Google Classroom:
Note: You will need to Allow all the permissions that Google requests for. This is necessary for seamless integration between School Loop and Google Classroom.
- Once authenticated successfully, a success message will be shown, with an option to link one or more of your courses:
- You can select the course that you want to link and click on Submit. Once submitted, the below success message will be seen:
- The added Course will now be seen in your Google Classroom portal with an option to Create assignment under the Classroom tab:
- Enter the Title, Instructions, and Due fields and click on Assign:
- The assignment will be created and can be seen on the Google Classroom portal:
The syncing between School Loop and Google Classroom happens every 5 minutes. So, after about 5 minutes, the assignment will be visible in your School Loop portal as well: