When performing School Loop integration with 3rd party web-services, there will be a requirement to authenticate with them using a set of credentials consisting of a valid School Loop username and a web-service password. This article provides the steps to setup these Open Loop web-service passwords.
You have a District Admin account in School Loop.
- Login to your District's School Loop website using your District Admin account.
- Under Toolbox, click on School Site List:
- Select the school where you want to set the Open Loop Web Service Passwords
- After the selected school's site opens, under Toolbox, click on School Settings:
- Under Access & Registration Management, click on Go:
- Under the Open Loop Web-Service Passwords section, enter the passwords as per your requirements and click on Submit once done:
Once the password/s is/are set, you can continue with the integration with the 3rd-party web services by using the newly created password/s.