Teachers can import scores from Google Classroom into their School Loop Gradebooks, which allows them to save time when they have a course with a lot of students. This article provides the steps to use this functionality in School Loop.
- You have integrated the required gradebook with Google Classroom.
- You have graded the assignment for your students in Google Classroom.
- Student Google IDs are already imported into School Loop by a District Administrator.
- Log in to your School Loop Teacher account.
Click Gradebooks and select the course that is linked to Google Classroom.
Click on the assignment for which you want to import grades.
Click Import and select Import From Google.
Once the grades are populated, click Save.
Grades may not be imported in the following cases:
- Grades are in the Draft mode in Google Classroom.
- For some Students, Google IDs were not imported to School Loop by a District Administrator (e.g., a student started studying in your school recently) or imported with emails different from the ones used in Google Classroom.
- If the grades are already entered and they are exactly the same, they will not be overwritten and highlighted when importing from Google Classroom.
Open the course by clicking Gradebooks and selecting the required one (step 2). The saved grades are listed in the gradebook: