You are a School Loop user with a Teacher, Staff, Principal, or Admin account and want to get your name and/or own site linked to the school's School Loop website. This article provides a solution for the same.
You already have a School Loop account with Teacher, Staff, Principal, or Admin role.
- If you want to only get your name added to the school's site, then, contact your school's Principal or Administrator since these are the people who usually have the Webmaster rights required to make these changes on the school's site. They can refer to our article Adding Staff Members to Your Site to proceed with the addition of the name.
- You can also create your own site and then get it added along with your name on the school's site in the same way as described in the previous point.
If you have created your site and your school doesn't use the Staff Directory page, then, you may manually need to provide your site address to the Webmaster for linking the site. In order to get your site address, the below steps can be followed:
- Login to your School Loop account
- Click on Site Center:
- Find your website and click on PREVIEW:
- It will open your site in a new tab. Copy the URL until before the "?iframe_preview=true" and send it to the Webmaster. Eg: If the complete URL is
https://schoolloop.testwebsite.com/mywebsite?iframe_preview=true, you need to only send
https://schoolloop.testwebsite.com/mywebsiteto the Webmaster.
After you receive information that your name and/or website has been added to the school's site, then, you can visit the school's School Loop site and it will be visible there.