You are a District Administrator and would like to download a copy of the course content (like grading scales) of a Teacher who doesn't have any active schedules with the school and/or is no longer with the school. This article provides the steps needed to get the archived content.
- You have a School Loop account with District Administrator rights.
- Login to your School Loop District website with your District Administrator account.
- Under the Toolbox section, click on School Site List:
- From the list of District Schools, select the school where the Teacher originally had the course/s registered:
- On the school's page, click on User Management > Teachers > Inactive (no schedule):
- A list of inactive teachers is displayed and the required teacher can be located there. Click on that teacher's name.
- All the details of the Teacher will be displayed. Click on the Auto Login button to login as that Teacher:
- The portal displayed now is the Teacher's portal in the same way as if you are logged into the Teacher's account.
- You can now download the needed archived course content as per your requirements.
All the archived course content is available for viewing and downloading.