From your School Loop account, you have sent an email by mistake to the wrong parent, teacher, student or another user and want to unsend it.
<supportagent>Customers can place a request with School Loop support to remove a LoopMail message that was sent by mistake to a wrong person or is inappropriate.</supportagent>
You need to be the sender of the email or a School Administrator in School Loop.
- <supportagent>The request must be submitted by a School/District Admin or by the sender of the message (from the email address associated with their School Loop account).</supportagent>
- <supportagent>You need to have access to School Loop Live.</supportagent>
Unfortunately, there is no functionality in School Loop to recall messages sent by students, parents or teachers. However, our Support team can remove a message from the LoopMail Inbox of the recipient, but there is nothing we can do about the copies of messages forwarded to the recipient's email address.
If you wish to remove a message from the recipient's inbox, submit a support request including the following information:
- School name
- Sender's name
- Subject of the message
- Date when the message was sent
Log in to School Loop Live.
Search for the user who sent the LoopMail message.
Click View Account next to the desired user.
From the account settings page, click Outbox.
Click Hide Message next to the message requested to be removed (make sure that Date and Subject are correct).
- Once the message is hidden, log in as the sender of the message.
- Open LoopMail and select the Sent folder. The hidden message should not be present in the list; it is also removed from the Inbox of all recipients.
- Once the Support team confirms that the message was removed, open LoopMail:
- Open your Sent folder; the corresponding message is not displayed anymore: