While this feature is still available to schools by demand, we highly recommend the use of our updated integration with Google Classroom.
Step By Step Guide
Sharing Assignments from School Loop to Google Classroom
1. Click Add Assignment in School Loop.
2. Enter details about the assignment, then click Publish & Google Share.
3. The assignment has been published to School Loop, click on the Google Classroom icon to share to Google.
4. Select the Google Classroom from the list.
5. Choose to share as an assignment or an announcement. Then click Go.
6. Click Assign. You can also edit the assignment date and add a time for your Google Classroom assignment.
7. (Optional) Click View to confirm that the assignment has been published to the Google Classroom stream.
8. Return to School Loop and click Yes, I'm Done.
Sharing Assignments to Multiple Google Classrooms
Follow the first 5 steps above then return to these directions.
5a. Click Save Draft. You can also edit the assignment date and add a time for your Google Classroom assignment.
5b. Click View to see the draft assignment in the Google Classroom stream.
5c. Click Drafts at the top of the Google Classroom stream, then click on the assignment you just saved.
5d. In the drop down classes menu, select all the classrooms for which you want to share the assignment, then click Assign.
5e. Click Assign to confirm. Now, the assignment will appear of all of the selected Google Classroom streams.
5f. Return to School Loop and click Yes, I'm Done.