You are a Teacher or Staff member and need to change your email address, login name, phone number, or manually update the School Loop password. This article guides you through the steps for changing these.
- You need to have a registered Teacher or Staff account in School Loop.
- Log in to your School Loop account.
- Click Settings at the top right of the page.
- Under Account Management, click Go.
- Edit the required account information:
- Change Your Password: Click this button to manually change your password.
- First and Last Name: Change your name if it contains typoes.
- Login Name: Change this if you want to use a different login name when logging into School Loop.
- Phone and Extension: Enter or change the phone number that can be used by parents to contact you. This information is displayed in the staff directory on the school's website.
- Position: You can change your position name, which is displayed throughout the system, as well as in the staff directory.
- Email Address: Your address is private and will not be shared with other users. Our system uses this address to forward LoopMail messages, discussion posts, and send password reset emails.
- Click the Submit button.
Open your account (by following steps 1-3 in the Solution section) and check that the field that you have updated reflects the new information.
If your account information is not updated, your district may be using Directory Services (Active Directory or LDAP) to manage and administer user accounts. In this case, please reach out to your school administrator to update the required information.