You received or sent a LoopMail message and want to hide it from your inbox/sent folder but you want to be able to access it again in the future.
You can do that by archiving the Loopmail message. Please note that the message will still be accessible when opening the current archive.
- Log in to your School Loop account.
- Click on the LoopMail icon.
- Select the folder from which you want to remove a message: Sent or Inbox.
- Select the message you want to delete:
- Click Move Selected and select Current Archive > Inbox or Current Archive > Sent (depending on the folder you selected in step 3).
Open Current Archive and select Inbox or Sent depending on the folder from which you moved the message.