You received or sent a LoopMail message and want to remove it from your Inbox or Sent folder. It is not possible to delete messages from LoopMail completely. However, you can move messages from your Inbox/Sent to archive.
- Log in to your School Loop account.
- Click on the LoopMail icon.
- Select the folder from which you want to remove a message: Sent or Inbox.
- Select the message you want to delete:
- Click Move Selected and select Current Archive > Inbox or Current Archive > Sent (depending on the folder you selected in step 3).
Open Current Archive and select Inbox or Sent depending on the folder from which you moved the message.