Parents or Students can view Student attendance information in the School Loop portal. The Legend related to attendance information can sometimes have undefined entries.
Note: The Attendance feature is available only for School Loop Plus users.
Accessing Student Attendance
1. Login to your Parent or Student School Loop portal
2. Click on the "Attendance" tab
3. Now, you will see the complete attendance of the Student along with the Attendance Legend
- The Attendance Legend is defined by your school as shown in Attendance Setup.
- The school uploads Attendance data to the School Loop portal.
- If there is a mismatch between the entries in the Attendance Legend and the Attendance information (as highlighted in the picture above, where the entries "1" and "2" don't appear as part of the legend), then you need to contact the school Admin to understand the Legend and if needed, the school would fix the information.
After the school fixes the Attendance and/or the Attendance Legend, you can verify that the appropriate information is shown in the Attendance on School Loop portal.