Users, typically parents and students report that they are unable to log into their school or district website, where previously they were able to log in without any issues. When logging in, they receive the following error: Oops! Your account is no longer active.
This article shares the root causes and information for admins to resolve this issue.
The account has been deactivated because:
- The district or school has recently chosen to downgrade their websites from Plus to Standard.
- The user email ID has been deactivated.
- The user account has been blocked.
Identify the version of the user's district or school website and find out if the district or school has downgraded its website from SL Standard to SL Plus:
If the School/District website has the Standard Unified version, inform the user that their current version of School Loop does not include Parent/Student login.
If the School has the Plus version, check the following options:
- Verify if the user account has been blocked due to any reason. Please note that only School Administrators are responsible for blocking and unblocking the School Loop user accounts in a school or district.
- Deactivation of custom domain email IDs can also cause this issue. If this is the case, urge the user to re-register with a new email ID.
If the issue still persists, raise a help ticket with School Loop support.