Webmasters need to add a minisite to their School website that requires a login and is only accessible to people registered on their School site. This feature enables sharing information that should not be available publicly.
You have a School Loop account with Webmaster rights.
Note: If not, you can ask any Webmaster to provide the same rights to you.
- Log into your school loop account with Webmaster rights.
- From Toolbox, select Site Center.
Note: If this option is missing, you do not have webmaster rights.
- Click Add New and select Minisite.
- On the new page:
- Enter a name for the minisite.
- Mark the Require Login option.
- Select the Location in Map - it can be either before one of the existing minisites or at the end.
- Click Submit.
- Add at least one page to the minisite you created.
- Once the page is created, from the Site Center, select the minisite and click Manage Minisite.
Note: The newly created page is displayed under your minisite.
- On the Minisite Center, click Publish.
- Once the minisite is published, click Logout.
- Your school homepage is displayed; click on the minisite link and select the created page.
- The Login Required message is displayed. Log in to your school loop account.
- The page is displayed once you log in.