When accessing the Site Center to select a homepage template, the webmaster will receive the error message: "Your district has not yet published a theme for School Loop Standard 2.0. Please contact your district website administrator to get started."
Note: This article is intended for agents working with the District admin to resolve the issue.
The District Webmaster/Administrator has not published the templates.
- Navigate to the Admin Center under the Toolbox Section of the School District Admin Page.
Note: District Admin access rights are required. If you are logged in as a District Admin but you do not have Admin Center under your toolbox, you must be added as a Senior District Webmaster for that site. Refer to the "Directions for Senior District Webmasters" section of the article Easy Start Guide: Manage Website Rights.
- Go to the Templates Tab, select a Homepage and click Publish.
The Publish button will turn to Unpublish.
You can also log in as the Site Admin and access the Site Center and the page to configure the settings is displayed.
- Navigate to the School Site List under the Toolbox Section and Select the School Account.
- Go to User Management > System Admins > System Admins.
- Select the Admin Account and click Auto Login.
- Go to Site Center under the Toolbox Section and the page to configure the settings is displayed.