A login button appears at the bottom right of every page by default page.
If you would like to add (or remove) a login button or link added to your template - for example, in the top wrapper, in the header, or the footer, please raise a support ticket and indicate where you'd like to add the login button or link.
Any modifications to headers or footers will need to be redirected to Professional Services.
- Find or create an image to use as your login button.
NOTE: If you don't have the graphic tools to build your own, it's convenient to find online button generators.
- Add a text module where you wish your button to appear and add your button image using the Image button on the toolbar.
- It is recommended you set the image to a fixed size.
- Select the image by clicking on it once, then use the link icon in the toolbar.
- For the link, use the URL of your homepage and append