With the custom HTML module, it is possible to embed the contents of a Google Drive folder on your website. Google does not make this easy, so it takes a few steps. Ensure that the folder is public before you add it to your website.
Step 1: Copy the ID for the Google Drive folder that you wish to embed
- Your folder URL will look something like this:
- Copy the part emphasized in bold - this is the folder ID.
Step 2: Create the Embed Code
- Use this template:
width="100%" height="500" frameborder="0"></iframe>
- Replace "YOUR_ID" in the template with your folder ID from step 1.
- Right after the ID, you may use #list or #grid to change the way the contents of the folder are displayed.
- Adjust the height value as you prefer.
Step 3: Embed your Code
- Add a Custom HTML Module to your page, click "Code Editor" on the toolbar, and paste your embed code created in Step 2 into the HTML field.
- Click the Save button.
After the completion of Step 3, the embedded contents of the Google Drive folder will be available on the website.