This guide only applies to Senior District Webmasters with advanced webmaster rights.
You'd like to switch the type of carousel used on your homepage.
Types of Carousels
SLS2 offers 3 types of carousels. All types have options for transitions, different aspect ratios, buttons or arrows, and some sort of caption.
- Ribbon: Banner floats on top of the image and includes text and a button.
- Showcase: Banner text and button are below the image.
- Gallery: Optional caption appears in a thin strip at the bottom of the image.
- Select the Carousel Module by clicking it once. Make sure that the label has a white text on a black background.
- Otherwise, you've selected a slide in the Carousel. In that case, click again on the gray bar above the images.
- Use one of the arrows on the toolbar. This will insert a module either above or below the selected Carousel.
- In the Insert Module popup, choose the Carousel tab.
- Click the desired type of Carousel.
- You'll now have two carousels stacked vertically. Select the one you wish to remove and click the trashcan icon on the toolbar.
- That's it! Be sure to save your changes.
The selected carousel can be seen on the slide.