You want to change the carousel used on your School/District website's Homepage by swapping it out with another carousel. When you click on the current carousel to change it, you don't get the up/down arrows to add another module.
In order to change the carousel (and get the up/down arrows), Senior District Webmaster rights are needed.
Once you have the rights, below are the steps to perform the changes:
- Login to your School Loop portal.
- Click on
- Select your site's homepage and click
- Select the existing Carousel Module by clicking it once. Make sure that the
Carousellabel has white text on a black background. Otherwise, you've selected a slide in the Carousel. In that case, click again on the gray bar above the images.
- Click one of the arrows on the toolbar, which will open an
Insert Modulepopup. This will insert a module above or below the selected Carousel.
- In the
Insert Modulepopup, choose the
Carouseltab, and select the desired type of Carousel:
- You'll now have two carousels stacked vertically. Select the one you wish to remove (the existing one), click the trashcan icon on the toolbar, and select
Deleteon the pop-up.
- Click the slide in the newly added Carousel and click on the image icon to
Select image from locker. You can also drag and drop an image on the slide itself.
- Additional slides can be added by clicking the Plus (+) icon.