The Fast-N-Easy templates in School Loop are designed with most of the modules safely locked to preserve the look of the School Loop site. They are customizable, but any further customization for the site requires adding a paid service called Custom Service Block.
- Custom Service Block is a support service handled by School Loop's Professional Services team. Each block includes five hours of design and CSS development. A Block costs $1000. Blocks can be used to:
- Create a custom design
- Create custom color palettes
- Change layout
- Add and remove components
- Restyle modules
- Create artwork
- Modify headers and footers
- Add District Modules or change locking configurations
- School Loop's team will do the work and report back how many hours remain in the Service Block. Blocks are a great way to control the customization process and contain the design costs.
- In order to know if these services are available for your school/district, you can reach out to your District Admin for further information.
- For any other changes that can be made on your School Loop site by yourself, we also have a complete section for Webmasters and Editors, which can be referred to for any other information related to the managing of your School Loop site.