In a wide column, you wish to insert a section with multiple columns.
This article only applies to Senior District Webmaster who have advanced webmaster rights.
For example, add a two-column section below the title in the sample below.
- Select the module directly above or below where you wish to insert the new layout, then click the appropriate arrow icon on the toolbar (as pictured above).
- When the Insert module window pops up, select the Layout tab, then choose the 100% row module.
Hover over the newly added row to reveal the plus sign for adding a module inside the row.
- This time, choose the layout module with the desired number of columns (e.g. 50-50).
Add Content Modules
- You now can add modules as you would normally. For illustration purposes, we're showing additional text modules.
- In some cases, you may need to add padding around the modules in your newly added columns.
- To add padding, select the module, then use the Layer menu to choose the column above the module.
- Once the column is selected, check the box on the toolbar to Add Padding.
Make sure to Save your work when you are done formatting the layout.