Webmasters want to change the location of the modules on one of the School Site pages. This can be done by dragging and dropping the existing modules within the page area.
- You have a School Loop account with the Webmaster rights.
Note: If not, you can ask any Webmaster to provide the same rights to you.
- Before moving, there is at least one module that is already added to the page.
- Log into your school loop account with the Webmaster rights.
- From Toolbox, select Site Center.
Note: If this option is missing, you do not have webmaster rights.
- Select the page for which you want to move a module and click Edit.
If the page is located under a minisite (like on the image below), you need to click on the minisite first and then select the page.
- Click on the module you want to move; its header appears.
- Drag and drop the module using its header.
Orange chevron (V-shaped line) shows where the module will be placed - below or above the existing module; if you are moving a module on a free space, it is automatically placed at the top of the section.
- Once the module is in the required position, click Publish Changes.
- Once you published the page, click Logout.
- Your school homepage is displayed; click on the corresponding minisite and select the page that you have created.
The published page is displayed.