Webmasters want to change the location of modules on one of their School Site pages. This can be done by dragging and dropping existing modules within the page.
- You have a School Loop account with Webmaster rights.
Note: If not, you can ask any Webmaster to provide the same rights to you.
- There is at least one module already added to the page.
- Log into your school loop account with Webmaster rights.
- From Toolbox, select Site Center.
Note: If this option is missing, you do not have webmaster rights.
- Select the page for which you want to move a module and click Edit.
If the page is located under a minisite (like on the image below), you need to click on the minisite first and then select the page.
- Click on the module you want to move; its header appears.
- Drag and drop the module using its header.
Orange chevron (V-shaped line) shows where the module will be placed - below or above the existing module; if you are moving a module on a free space, it is automatically placed at the top of the section.
- Once the module is in the required position, click Publish Changes.
- Once you published the page, click Logout.
- Your school homepage is displayed; click on the corresponding minisite and select the page that you have created.
The published page is displayed.