Webmasters may want to remove certain sections from the website homepage.
You need to have Senior District Webmaster rights to remove columns and rows from the homepage.
- Log in to your District School Loop portal.
- Click Admin Center from the Toolbox.
- Select the District or School site for which you want to change the layout and click Login to Site.
- Move all modules (that you want to keep) from the row you will be removing to another section. You can create a new section if needed.
Note: You cannot delete a single column, you can only remove the entire row (including all columns in it - even if there is only one column in this row). Hence, you need to move all necessary modules.
- If you have moved all modules from the required row, you may have issues selecting an empty row - add any module (e.g. badge) to the section to be able to select and remove it.
- Click on a module inside the section you want to remove.
- From the toolbar, click on the Layer drop-down menu (it displays the name of the selected module - badge in this case); hover over options in the menu (starting from the bottom) until the row you need to delete is highlighted on the page with a black outline - select this Row from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Trashcan icon in the toolbar.
Note: If you have selected a column, the trashcan icon won't be available.
The row including all modules is removed from the page.
Note: If you have removed wrong data, click Cancel at the top of the page and start again from step 3.
- Edit the page as desired; you can add new rows.
- Click Publish Changes at the top of the page once it is ready.
Open the homepage of the updated school site - it should reflect the changes you have made.