Components are modules grouped together as part of our template system. These templates are defined, however, modifications are allowed to some extent. This article provides the steps in removing certain components of the homepage.
- Navigate to the Site Center under the Toolbox Section of the admin page.
- Select to highlight the homepage section and click Edit.
- Select the Edit Homepage Body and click on any module in the component you want to delete.
- Click the Layer menu on the toolbar.
- Starting at the bottom of the layer menu, slide your cursor up the list until you see a border surrounding the entire component you wish to delete, then click to select that layer.
- Click the trashcan icon () on the toolbar.
The selected Section is removed from the Homepage.