You may want to delete columns/rows from your School's homepage, however, when you right-click on the column you can't find the trash can icon.
You need to have Senior District Webmaster rights to remove columns and rows from the homepage.
Please note that you cannot delete a single column, you can only remove the entire row (including all columns in it - even if there is only one column in this row). Hence, you need to move all necessary modules. To do so, follow these steps:
- Log in to your District School Loop portal.
- Click Admin Center from the Toolbox.
- Select the District or School site for which you want to change the layout and click Login to Site.
- Move all modules (that you want to keep) from the row you will be removing to another section. You can create a new section if needed.
Note: You cannot delete a single column, you can only remove the entire row (including all columns in it - even if there is only one column in this row). Hence, you need to move all necessary modules.
- If you have moved all modules from the required row, you may have issues selecting an empty row - add any module (e.g. badge) to the section to be able to select and remove it.
- Click on a module inside the section you want to remove.
- From the toolbar, click on the Layer drop-down menu (it displays the name of the selected module - badge in this case); hover over options in the menu (starting from the bottom) until the row you need to delete is highlighted on the page with a black outline - select this Row from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Trashcan icon in the toolbar.
Note: If you have selected a column, the trashcan icon won't be available.
The row including all modules is removed from the page.
Note: If you have removed wrong data, click Cancel at the top of the page and start again from step 3.
- Edit the page as desired; you can add new rows.
- Click Publish Changes at the top of the page once it is ready.
Open the homepage of the updated school site - it should reflect the changes you have made.