This article shares the process of editing the District Modules. These modules comprise the district level top and bottom site wrappers, and the emergency news module. The site wrappers contain the mega menu modules with navigation links to the different schools within the district.
Note: Senior District Webmaster access is required for this task. Learn more about managing website rights and permissions.
Follow these steps to edit:
- Log into your SL account as Senior District Webmaster.
- Navigate to the Toolbox > Admin Center. If you do not see this option under the Toolbox, it is likely that you do not have the necessary rights.
- Click on the District Modules tab.
- Select the wrapper that you want to edit. When a module within the wrapper template is selected, options specific to it appear in the edit toolbar.
- Click Edit to configure modules within the wrapper template. Once a module is selected, options specific to it appear in the edit toolbar. Once saved, these changes reflect immediately on all sites that use this theme. Learn more about working with modules in the editing view.
When a module is selected, the Edit Menu bar appears at the top of the page, and the plus icons allow you to insert more modules, as seen in the screenshot below. From here, you can make the necessary changes, such as adding/removing schools from the School District pull-down list.