Admins, Principals, and Staff members with Webmaster rights may need to publish the entire School site once it is created from scratch or completely redesigned. Before the site is published, site pages (even if they are published) are not visible for users.
- You have a School Loop account with Webmaster rights.
Note: If not, you can ask any Webmaster to provide the same rights to you.
- You have created the required pages on your site and added content to them.
- If you were using our old SLS1 design, you need to convert your site to SLS2. All sites for new customers are automatically created using SLS2 templates.
- Once logged in to School Loop, select Site Center from the Toolbox.
Note: If this option is missing, you do not have webmaster rights.
- All pages and minisites created on the school site are displayed. Open the Tools tab.
- Click Publish next to Publish/Unpublish SLS2.
After publishing, the page is refreshed and the button changes to Unpublish Site.
Once you open your school site, the homepage is displayed (when site is unpublished, login screen is displayed instead).