School Loop stores all published versions of every page, which enabled webmasters to restore an older version of the page that was edited by mistake or had a temporary content.
You have a School Loop account with Webmaster rights.
Note: If not, you can ask any Webmaster to provide the same rights to you.
- Log into your school loop account with Webmaster rights.
- From Toolbox, select Site Center.
Note: If this option is missing, you do not have webmaster rights.
- Select the page for which you want to restore a module and click Edit.
If the page is located under a minisite (like on the image below), you need to click on the minisite first and then select the page.
- Click More Tools and select History.
- On the new page, click Preview to take a look at the desired version.
The page is opened in a new tab.
- Once you find the required version, click Save as Draft.
- Click Back to Site Center.
- Select the page again and click Edit.
- Click Publish changes to publish the restored draft.
- Once the page is published, click Logout.
- Open the page you restored.
In this example, it is located under a minisite - we need to hover over its name and click on the name of the page.
The restored page is displayed.