SchoolLoop stores all published versions of every page. This article shares the process for restoring pages to their chosen previous version.
Follow these steps:
- Log into your SL account with the webmaster rights.
- Navigate to the Toolbox > Site Center. If you do not see this option under the Toolbox, it is likely that you do not have the webmaster rights. Learn more about the rights issue that may prevent your access to the Site Center.
- Select the desired page.
- Click the More Tools button.
- Select History to display the list of all available versions.
- Select the desired version.
- Preview the version.
- If a version needs to be restored, click the Make Current Version button.
The desired page version is restored and displays on the site map in the Site Center.