School Loop stores all the published versions of every page of the School Loop site, which enables the Webmasters to get back an older version of the page that was deleted or updated. This article provides the steps to restore the page with the modules that existed on the page.
You have a School Loop account with Webmaster rights.
Note: If not, you can ask any Webmaster to provide the same rights to you.
- Log into your School Loop account with Webmaster rights.
- From the Toolbox, select Site Center.
Note: If this option is missing, you do not have the Webmaster rights.
- Select the page for which you want to restore a module and click Edit.
If the page is located under a minisite (like on the image below), you need to click on the minisite first and then select the page.
- Click More Tools and select History.
- On the new page, click Preview to take a look at the desired version.
The page is opened in a new tab.
- Once you find the required version, click Save as Draft.
- Click Back to Site Center.
- Select the page again and click Edit.
- Click Publish changes to publish the restored draft.
- Once the page is published, click Logout.
- Open the page you restored.
In this example, it is located under a minisite - we need to hover over its name and click on the name of the page.
The restored page is displayed.