Text modules not only add text content to a page but include the ability to insert tables, images, videos and links.
1. Log in to your SchoolLoop account, then click Site Center under the Toolbox menu.
2. At the Insert Module screen, select the "Text" tile.
3. Click inside the text box to begin typing.
- Use the buttons on the toolbar to format your text.
4. Optionally, add a title using the title field on the toolbar. To keep your site 508 compliant, do not type in all caps. The Textmodule title is styled to appear in all caps, which is compliant.
- When pasting text into the editor, it is best to use plain text and then format it using the buttons on the toolbar.
- Use the Source button on the toolbar to edit the underlying HTML of the editor. Only basic HTML is allowed when adding your own source code.