Webmasters can use the Image module to easily add images on the site pages for better presentation and management. The article shares the process of using the Image module.
Learn more about working with modules when editing site pages on School Loop.
Follow these steps:
- Log into your SL account with the webmaster rights.
- Navigate to the Toolbox > Site Center. If you do not see this option under the Toolbox, it is likely that you do not have the necessary rights.
- Select the intended page to edit.
- Click the Edit button. The Edit button does not show on selecting a Navigation Header or a Minisite in the site map. Make sure you choose the intended page correctly, as seen in the example below.
- Hover over an empty block and click on it to add a module.
- Select the Image tile from the Insert Module screen.
- The image module appears on your site. The initial size and shape depend on the location of the module within the site. Drag and drop an image from your desktop on the module, as illustrated below.
- Alternatively, click on the image icon in the module toolbar, and then select Upload image to upload an image from the badge library, your computer or your locker in School Loop. The image is uploaded and resized to fit the available space.
- Format the image using options in the module toolbar to change aspect ratios, alt text, captions, and more. The image is always as wide as the column where the module is located.
Note: For more information on cropping images while uploading, refer to Cropping Images to Fit. Additionally, avoid all caps for texts to keep your site 508 compliant where possible.
The image displays on the page, as configured in the Image module.