This article shares the process of adding the Link List module to site pages. This module makes it easy to present a set of nicely styled quick links for visiting users on your site pages.
Learn more about working with modules when editing site pages on School Loop.
Follow these steps:
- Log into your SL account with the webmaster rights.
- Navigate to the Toolbox > Site Center. If you do not see this option under the Toolbox, it is likely that you do not have the necessary rights.
- Select the intended page to edit.
- Click the Edit button. The Edit button does not show on selecting a Navigation Header or a Minisite in the site map. Make sure you choose the intended page correctly, as seen in the example below.
- Hover over an empty block and click on it to add a module.
- Select the Link List tile from the Insert Module screen.
- Rename the module in the toolbar. This text will appear within the module in all caps, as seen below.
- Add links by clicking on the Link icon.
Clicking on the "Add link here" text will not open a new window to add a link.
- Add the link information in the pop-up window, as seen below. You can add links to items in the Site Map, Locker and other areas using the tabs on this screen.
- Click the Submit button.
- Repeat steps to add more links. You can reorder the links by using the drag-and-drop method. Learn more about creating accessible hyperlinks.
Note: Do not type the text of links in all caps to keep your site 508 compliant.
The Link List module displays on the page, as seen in an example screenshot below.