This article shares the process of adding the Parent Square module to site pages. This module displays headlines via RSS from the Parent Square Feed and can be added anywhere on the site page.
Learn more about working with modules when editing site pages on School Loop.
Follow these steps:
- Log into your SL account with the webmaster rights.
- Navigate to the Toolbox > Site Center. If you do not see this option under the Toolbox, it is likely that you do not have the necessary rights.
- Select the intended page to edit.
- Click the Edit button. The Edit button does not show on selecting a Navigation Header or a Minisite in the site map. Make sure you choose the intended page correctly, as seen in the example below.
- Hover over an empty block and click on it to add a module.
- Select the Parent Square tile from the Insert Module screen.
- The following pop-up window appears. Enter the URL of Parent Square Feed and customize the number of headlines to display.
- Click OK.
- The Parent Square feed will appear where you placed the module. The size and shape of the module depend on its location. Use the toolbar at the top to further customize your Parent Square module.
The Parent Square displays on the page where the module was added, and displays in the page preview, as configured. The size and shape of the module depends on its location and feed type.