After publishing news, you noticed that they are not displayed on your School site or the required minisite.
You need to have Webmaster access to the site.
Incorrect source of news may be selected for the corresponding News module. Follow the steps below to confirm the root cause:
- Log in to your account with Webmaster access.
- From Toolbox, select Site Center.
- Select your homepage or the minisite that contains the corresponding news module and click Edit.
- Right-click on the News module.
- Click Options on the toolbar that appeared at the top of the module.
- Check the value of the Alternate Source; in this example, only the news posted in the Demo Group are displayed on the site.
- Select the required source of news for your homepage or minisite; you can select the Homepage as a source to display all news published for the school site or select the news that was published for a certain Course, Group, or a Teacher.
- Click OK.
- Click Publish Changes.
Open the homepage of your school website or the required minisite; the News module should reflect the posted news: