This article shares the process of adding the RSS Feed module to site pages. This module allows you to copy and paste a website's RSS feed directly onto your homepage or any other selected page.
Learn more about working with modules when editing site pages on School Loop.
Follow these steps:
- Log into your SL account with the webmaster rights.
- Navigate to the Toolbox > Site Center. If you do not see this option under the Toolbox, it is likely that you do not have the necessary rights.
- Select the intended page to edit.
- Click the Edit button. The Edit button does not show on selecting a Navigation Header or a Minisite in the site map. Make sure you choose the intended page correctly, as seen in the example below.
- Hover over an empty block and click on it to add a module.
- Select the RSS Feed tile from the Insert Module screen.
- A pop-up window appears, asking for URL information for the RSS feed. Enter the URL, pick the headline display count, and click OK.
RSS Feed appears on the page where the module was added and displays in the page preview, as configured. The size and shape of the module depend on its location and feed type.