This article shares the process of adding the Showcase module to site pages. This module consists of a pre-built layout with an image placeholder, title space, text space, and an editable button. Users can use it to highlight or put a spotlight on important events, programs or achievements.
Learn more about working with modules when editing site pages on School Loop.
Follow these steps:
- Log into your SL account with the webmaster rights.
- Navigate to the Toolbox > Site Center. If you do not see this option under the Toolbox, it is likely that you do not have the necessary rights.
- Select the intended page to edit.
- Click the Edit button. The Edit button does not show on selecting a Navigation Header or a Minisite in the site map. Make sure you choose the intended page correctly, as seen in the example below.
- Hover over an empty block and click on it to add a module.
- Select the Showcase tile from the Insert Module screen.
- The Showcase module will appear on the page.
- Add an image by dragging and dropping onto the placeholder image in the module. Alternately, use the add image icon on the toolbar to select an image from your hard drive or one stored in your locker.
- Click on the generic placeholder title and text to edit it.
- Replace the generic text in the button and then use the link icon in the toolbar to set the destination for the button.
- The following popup window will appear. Use the tabs across the top to select the type of destination you desire and enter its link.
- Optionally, use the Format link in the toolbar to choose between the available layouts for the showcase module.
The Showcase module is visible on the page where added, as seen below in an example screenshot.