This article shares the process of adding the Twitter Feed module to site pages. This module embeds your twitter timeline directly on your selected page in School Loop.
Learn more about working with modules when editing site pages on School Loop.
Follow these steps:
- Log into your SL account with the webmaster rights.
- Navigate to the Toolbox > Site Center. If you do not see this option under the Toolbox, it is likely that you do not have the necessary rights.
- Select the intended page to edit.
- Click the Edit button. The Edit button does not show on selecting a Navigation Header or a Minisite in the site map. Make sure you choose the intended page correctly, as seen in the example below.
- Hover over an empty block and click on it to add a module.
- Select the Twitter Feed tile from the Insert Module screen.
- A pop-up window will open with a prompt asking for a Twitter username, as seen below. Enter the username.
- Click the OK button.
The Twitter Feed appears on your selected page, as seen below.