Follow these steps to create pages on your school website:
- Log into your SL account with the webmaster rights.
- Navigate to the Toolbox > Site Center. If you do not see this option under the Toolbox, it is likely that you do not have the webmaster rights. Learn more about the rights issue that may prevent your access to the Site Center.
- Click on a folder (Minisite or Navigation Header) in the site map.
Note: If you need to drill down into subfolders, you may use the small triangles noted below to expand or collapse the entire site map.
- Click the Add New menu and select Page.
- Enter the Page details.
- Give your page a title.
- Optionally enter a short URL (e.g., health)
- Choose where to place the page relative to the contents in that folder. The pages can be reordered later as well.
- Select the desired layout. This can also be changed later.
- Click Submit.
- Optionally, you may edit the pages by adding modules in the page edit window.
The created page shows in the site map, as seen below.