Webmasters can add new pages to their school homepage and existing minisites. The pages can be used to add new content like information for students and parents (e.g., photos, videos, links, files, etc.).
You have a school loop account with Webmaster rights.
Note: If not, you can ask any Webmaster to provide the same rights to you.
- Log into your school loop account with Webmaster rights.
- From Toolbox, select Site Center.
Note: If this option is missing, you do not have webmaster rights.
- Select the homepage or one of the minisites.
- Click Add New and select Page.
- On the new page:
- Enter a title for the page.
- Enter a short URL if needed.
- Select the location of the page on the Homepage or Minisite - either before one of the existing pages or at the end.
- Check Exclude from Navigation to hide the page from the homepage menu (it will be available only via direct link).
- Select the desired layout for the page.
- Click Submit.
Once you click submit, the created page is displayed; you can edit and publish it when it is ready.
- Once you published the page, click Logout.
- Your school homepage is displayed; click on the corresponding minisite and select the page that you have created.
The published page is displayed.